zeppelin integration with helium not showing added charts

zeppelin integration with helium not showing added charts

Indtiny S
Hi,

I tried to add the helium packages to extend the support of zeppelin vis
to added it , I went to the path ZeppelinHome/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-vis
and installed npm install ultimate-line-chart .

and copied the ultimate-line-chart.jsom under ZeppelinHome/helium folder

then went to home page and enabled that chart(like in the attached helium.png)

then wrote some query and tried to see that graph option but this line chart was not shown , it was showing only attached charts (page.png)

I did restart and refresh of zeppelin but still added line chart graph was not showing .

What could be problem ?

I tried on zeppelin version 0.7.3

helium.png (249K) Download Attachment
Page.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: zeppelin integration with helium not showing added charts

Thomas Bünger
Hey,
Usually, the package's json file (ultimate-line-chart.json) has to use the artefact's full, absolute path. Make sure that "artifact" is pointing to the right location where npm installed the package.

I tried to add the helium packages to extend the support of zeppelin vis
to added it , I went to the path ZeppelinHome/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-vis
and installed npm install ultimate-line-chart .

and copied the ultimate-line-chart.jsom under ZeppelinHome/helium folder

then went to home page and enabled that chart(like in the attached helium.png)

then wrote some query and tried to see that graph option but this line chart was not shown , it was showing only attached charts (page.png)

I did restart and refresh of zeppelin but still added line chart graph was not showing .

What could be problem ?

I tried on zeppelin version 0.7.3

Re: zeppelin integration with helium not showing added charts

Indtiny S
Hi,
I added artifact as "ultimate-line-chart:0.0.1"  and it worked for line chart.

Now I am trying to add heatmap chart and added artifact as  " "ultimate-heatmap-chart:0.0.1" but getting the following error while enabling the chart.

/~/ultimate-heatmap-chart/index.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation' in /home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/ultimate-heatmap-chart
resolve module zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation in /home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/ultimate-heatmap-chart
looking for modules in /home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules
resolve 'file' or 'directory' advanced-transformation in /home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata
resolve file
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation.webpack.js doesn't exist
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation.web.js doesn't exist
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation doesn't exist
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation.js doesn't exist
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation.json doesn't exist
resolve directory
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation doesn't exist (directory default file)
/home/user1/HadoopInstallations/zeppelin-0.7.3-bin-all/local-repo/vis/node_modules/zeppelin-tabledata/advanced-transformation/package.json doesn't exist (directory description file)
@ ./~/ultimate-heatmap-chart/index.js 13:30-83