temp dirs in Zeppelin - best practice

Leonardo Foderaro
Hi all,
Inside a custom Interpreter I need to create a temp file. where should I place it? maybe a dir with the notebook ID as its name?

thanks,
leo

Re: temp dirs in Zeppelin - best practice

Alexander Bezzubov-2
Hi Leonardo,

/tmp is always a safe bet, but notebook directory might be an option as well, although there are no guarantees that it will be preserved there by Zeppelin.

Also, probably details on interpreter implementation are not very interesting to all the readers of users@ list so we better move further discussion of such details to dev@

Hope this helps!

--
Alex