shortcuts

pablo leon
Hi there!
First of all, thanks for the great software!
I just started out using zeppelin and wanted to know if there are any
keyboard shortcuts other than shift enter? It would be great to have
enter cell below etc like in Jupyter notebooks.

Best,
Pablo

Pablo

Re: shortcuts

Corneau Damien-2
Hi,
You should be able to have a list of available shortcuts by pressing the help button in the notebook.
Like Moon said, we don't have much shortcut currently but welcome feedback from shortcut users :)

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 3:02 AM, moon soo Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Zeppelin does not have much keyboard shortcuts right now.
If you create an issue for keyboard shortcut with your suggestions, it'll be really helpful.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 4:01 AM pablo leon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there!
First of all, thanks for the great software!
I just started out using zeppelin and wanted to know if there are any
keyboard shortcuts other than shift enter? It would be great to have
enter cell below etc like in Jupyter notebooks.

Best,
Pablo

Re: shortcuts

Corneau Damien
Hi,
If you want to open an issue, you can do it on Apache Zeppelin's JIRA here: