run zeppelin notebook from outside Zeppelin UI or programmatically

run zeppelin notebook from outside Zeppelin UI or programmatically

Richard Xin
Hi,
is there a recommended way to run zeppelin notebook from outside Zeppelin UI or command-line or programmatically?

I found one post, but looks pretty hacky to me.

Re: run zeppelin notebook from outside Zeppelin UI or programmatically

Jeff Zhang

Richard Xin <[hidden email]>于2017年10月14日周六 上午8:08写道:
Hi,
is there a recommended way to run zeppelin notebook from outside Zeppelin UI or command-line or programmatically?

I found one post, but looks pretty hacky to me.

Thanks,