question about how to update zeppelin interpreters.

question about how to update zeppelin interpreters.

Jeffrey Rodriguez
Hi folks,
   I would like to upgrade the zeppelin interpreter properties programmatically. I found two ways.
1. Update the conf/interpreters.json
2. User the interpreter REST API.

My question is, should users/developers update the interpreter directly?

id values for interpreters are like "2CVTZCCU4'", which seems to me not very ramdom and more like a signature or class hash.

Is the prefer way to maintain consistency, the REST API??

Regards,
                   Jeff Rodriguez