pyspark run a specific paragraph

jonathangreenleaf
Haven't had luck with documentation.  What is the syntax to run a specific paragraph using the pyspark interpreter?  I'm using Version 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

%pyspark
z.run('20170227-213250_876580864')

..
AttributeError: 'PyZeppelinContext' object has no attribute 'run'

Thank you
Jonathan Greenleaf

Re: pyspark run a specific paragraph

Hyung Sung Shim
hi Jonathan.

Currently pyspark interpreter does't have z.run() functionality but spark interpreter does.

2017년 3월 1일 (수) 오전 1:35, Jonathan Greenleaf <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Haven't had luck with documentation.  What is the syntax to run a specific paragraph using the pyspark interpreter?  I'm using Version 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

%pyspark
z.run('20170227-213250_876580864')

..
AttributeError: 'PyZeppelinContext' object has no attribute 'run'

Thank you
Jonathan Greenleaf

Re: pyspark run a specific paragraph

tbuenger
PyZeppelinContext has an additional member "z" that holds the py4j wrapper of
the SparkZeppelinContext.
At least on latest 0.8 zeppelin version z.z.run(...) works perfectly fine in
a pyspark paragraph.