option to zeppelin notebook run if one of the paragraph fails

option to zeppelin notebook run if one of the paragraph fails

Richard Xin
Let's say I have multiple paragraphs in a note,  it seems that those paragraphs run sequentially one after another, and the subsequent paragraph continues to run if any previous one fails,  is there any way to configure the notebook to stop further runs if any paragraph fails?

Thanks,
Richard

Re: option to zeppelin notebook run if one of the paragraph fails

Jeff Zhang

subsequent paragraph will not run if  the previous one fails

Richard Xin <[hidden email]>于2017年11月7日周二 上午6:14写道: