large time series

tog

large time series

tog
Hi

I have very large time series I would like to visualize and analyze (several millions of points) - obviously this cannot be done in an straightforward manner.

Have someone faced a similar challenge ?

I would like for example to go back and forth between 2 paragraphs - one in javascript displaying the data and for example a second one in spark extracting the data the display is focusing on.

Kind Regards
Guillaume

PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: large time series

David Sabater Dinter
You can actually try:

It's a technology based on tiles and I saw a nice presentation back in Strata London quite interesting.

Regards

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:09 AM, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I have very large time series I would like to visualize and analyze (several millions of points) - obviously this cannot be done in an straightforward manner.

Have someone faced a similar challenge ?

I would like for example to go back and forth between 2 paragraphs - one in javascript displaying the data and for example a second one in spark extracting the data the display is focusing on.

Kind Regards
Guillaume

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

tog

Re: large time series

tog
Yes might be interesting - had already a talk with pantera but was not aware the underlying technology was oss.
Has someone tried it ?