java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

shyla
Adding the dependency by filling groupId:artifactId:version works good. But when I add add a local jar file as the artifact , get ERROR java.lang.NullPointerException. I see the local jar file being added to local-repo, but I get the ERROR.

Please help.

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 9.49.15 PM.png (293K) Download Attachment

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

shyla
Also, my local jar file that I want to add as dependency is a fat jar with dependencies.  Nothing works after I add my local fat jar, I get java.lang.NullPointerException for everything. Please help

이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈