java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

shyla
Adding the dependency by filling groupId:artifactId:version works good. But when I add add a local jar file as the artifact , get ERROR java.lang.NullPointerException. I see the local jar file being added to local-repo, but I get the ERROR.