interpreter not showing table / image / html

interpreter not showing table / image / html

Ignacio Alvarez
Hey Zeppeliners,

for some reason my interpreter stopped showing magic words as it is supposed to. I only get text from %table , %html and %img
Inline image 1

Any idea how can I troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Ignacio

Re: interpreter not showing table / image / html

Ignacio Alvarez
Yep,

that was it. I got them back in the right order!
Inline image 1
Thanks a lot!

Hi,

--
Ignacio Alvarez, PhD

Research Scientist, Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, OR