can anyone help me with this problem on stackoverflow, about the "dynamic forms"

can anyone help me with this problem on stackoverflow, about the "dynamic forms"

Aaron Li
can anyone help me with this problem on stackoverflow, about the "dynamic forms"

thanks a lot

Re: can anyone help me with this problem on stackoverflow, about the "dynamic forms"

IT CTO

If I understand the question, the asker is looking for something like zeppelin form builder. Not looking to use zeppelin.

Eran | "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless)

Re: can anyone help me with this problem on stackoverflow, about the "dynamic forms"

Aaron Li
Hi, CTO, sorry to reply so late.

actually, I am building a site project, which  will use nvd3 and something like  setting box and change chart type like what zeppelin does. and I also would like to run sql in an online editor, so I really want to know how zeppelin build the sql dynamically, thanks.

thanks a lot

---
 | Aaron Li | Backend Developer | [hidden email] | +86-182-0217-1279

Download Glow from the App Store Google Playor the Amazon App Store
Download Glow Nurture from the App Store or Google Play