can Zeppelin runParagraph from different notebooks?

can Zeppelin runParagraph from different notebooks?

Richard Xin

This method doesn't seem to support running paragraphs from different notebooks, did I miss anything?

Re: can Zeppelin runParagraph from different notebooks?

In spark interpreter, you can try

%spark
run(NOTE_ID, PARAGRAPH_ID)

Hope this helps.

This method doesn't seem to support running paragraphs from different notebooks, did I miss anything?

This method doesn't seem to support running paragraphs from different notebooks, did I miss anything?

Re: can Zeppelin runParagraph from different notebooks?

Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang

Please use 0.7.x

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang