Zeppelin with Oauth2

Kang Minwoo
Hello

Can I use Oauth2 in Zeppelin? (or any Idea?)
If there is no way, Can I contribute that?

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

Re: Zeppelin with Oauth2

Alexander Bezzubov-2
Hi Minwoo,

great question, AFAIK, there is no way right now.

But please, feel free to create and Issue and post the link here (or starting a thread in Dev mailing list [0] could be good idea) and then, as soon as you have PoC with the code working, submit a PR with the code and some documentation on how to use\enable it!

I assume you are talking about user authentication, so you might want to use existing Apache Shiro [1] facilities inside Zeppelin.

Good luck!

--
Alex

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Kang Minwoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Can I use Oauth2 in Zeppelin? (or any Idea?)
If there is no way, Can I contribute that?

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

RE: Zeppelin with Oauth2

Kang Minwoo
Hello

Okay, Thanks for the reply.

I think if ouath2 supported, it is easy to integrate In-house system.
I create an issue [0].

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

0. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2495
보낸 사람: Alexander Bezzubov <[hidden email]>
보낸 날짜: 2017년 5월 4일 목요일 오후 5:48:27
받는 사람: users
제목: Re: Zeppelin with Oauth2

 1. https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/docs/security/shiroauthentication.md

--
Alex

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Kang Minwoo <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
Hello

Can I use Oauth2 in Zeppelin? (or any Idea?)
If there is no way, Can I contribute that?

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

Re: Zeppelin with Oauth2

Jaideep Singh
Hello,
Its possible, you can do it by pac4j library which provides oauth2 support, read in more details about that.

Thanks,
Jaideep Singh

보낸 사람: Alexander Bezzubov <<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;bzz@apache.org&#39;)">bzz@...>

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Kang Minwoo <<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;minwoo.kang@outlook.com&#39;)">minwoo.kang@...<mailto:<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;minwoo.kang@outlook.com&#39;)">minwoo.kang@...>> wrote:
Hello

Can I use Oauth2 in Zeppelin? (or any Idea?)
If there is no way, Can I contribute that?

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

Re: Zeppelin with Oauth2

Kang Minwoo