Zeppelin versus Jupyter versus H2O Flow

Mich Talebzadeh
Hi,

Has anyone recently evaluated Zeppelin versus Jupyter versus H2O Flow by any chance?

I have used Zeppelin and really a fan of it. However, I have not any exposure to Jupyter or H2O Flow.

I was wondering anyone has pros and cons for each of these products by any chance.

Thanks,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com