Zeppelin turn off HTTP endpoint

Tw UxTLi51Nus
Hi Zeppelin-Users,

I am trying to secure my Zeppelin installation. I have sucessfully set up SSL/HTTPS. Now I would like to either
- turn off HTTP or
- automatically redirect HTTP to HTTPS

Unfortunately I could not find any documentation as to how to do this, only open questions / issues:
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2658
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42291982/apache-zeppelin-server-https-redirect

Could you provide me with any pointers?

Thanks in advance, best regards
Tw UxTLi51Nus
Email: [hidden email]

Re: Zeppelin turn off HTTP endpoint

Park Hoon
Hi, If you are using nginx or webserver like things for SSL setup, you can redirect easily by configuring

https://www.bjornjohansen.no/redirect-to-https-with-nginx

Regard,

Email: [hidden email]

Re: Zeppelin turn off HTTP endpoint

Tw UxTLi51Nus
Hi,

thanks for your answer. Actually this was/is my backup plan... I wanted to
avoid throwing in another service and thus was looking for a solution with
Zeppelin only...

best regards

--
Andreas Költringer