Zeppelin's integration with Active Directory integration

Zeppelin's integration with Active Directory integration

Richard Xin
I just configured Zeppelin for AD integration, I am facing an issue that it only support full DN as user name
for example:
It works when login as "CN=John Doe,OU=Employees,DC=directory,DC=test,DC=com", but login failed when using friendly AD user name such as "john.doe", what's the likely root cause for that?

My Zeppelin (0.7.2) is hosted on AWS' EMR.

Thanks,
Richard Xin