Zeppelin integration with Apache Lens -- Strata NY

Zeppelin integration with Apache Lens -- Strata NY

Pranav Kumar Agarwal
Hi All,

Tomorrow I'll be at Strata conference, New York, showcasing on how we
at Flipkart.com use Apache Zeppelin for data exploration using Apache
Spark and Apache Lens. If you are interested then please drop by.

Regards,
-Pranav.

Deepak

Re: Zeppelin integration with Apache Lens -- Strata NY

Sourav Mazumder
What time and venue ?

Regards,
Sourav

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 3:56 PM, Pranav Kumar Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Tomorrow I'll be at Strata conference, New York, showcasing on how we  at Flipkart.com use Apache Zeppelin for data exploration using Apache Spark and Apache Lens. If you are interested then please drop by.
>
> Regards,
> -Pranav.

Re: Zeppelin integration with Apache Lens -- Strata NY

Pranav Kumar Agarwal
Hi Sourav,

Its a full day event today at Javits Center, New York. You will need to register here

Regards,
-Pranav.

-Pranav.