Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos

Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos

Meethu Mathew
Hi,

We have connected our zeppelin to mesos. But the issue we are facing is that Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos  even if the notebook is closed.

Another problem is if the user logout from zeppelin, the SparkContext is getting stopped. When the same user login again, it creates another SparkContext and then the previous SparkContext will become a dead process and exist.

Is it a bug of zeppelin or is there any other proper way to unbind the zeppelin framework?

Zeppelin version is 0.7.0

Regards,
Meethu Mathew

Meethu Mathew

Re: Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos

Meethu Mathew
Hi Moon,

Yes its fixed in 0.7.1. Thank you

Regards,