Zeppelin accessing livy through gateway question

Zeppelin accessing livy through gateway question

Jeffrey Rodriguez
I am trying to reach our livy installed on a remote cluster and I am using Knox as a proxy. I've already setup a Jupyter notebookd and through SparkMagic I am able to access livy through Knox. I want to do the same through Zeppelin.

I am trying to find out if zeppelin user and/or developers have been able to successfully access remote livy through Knox. Any suggestions will be welcome.

BTW I have already defined the livy server service in Knox and I am able to access with curl.

Regards,
                    Jeffrey Rodriguez