Zeppelin / Spark Based Audience Analytic App

Zeppelin / Spark Based Audience Analytic App

Jitender Aswani
Hello Zeppelin Community,

We wanted to share an exciting news with you.  We just launched private beta entirely on Zeppelin.

We at SparklineData committed to Zeppelin as our primary data-science and app development tool few months ago.   For foreseeable future, we will continue to ship our data analytics tools based on Zeppelin and proud to be associated with the Zeppelin community.

Thank you for your support.

The zeppelin based demo can be found here - http://www.sparklinedata.com/demo/

Best,
Jitender
Founder, SparklineData
Leave ETL and Cubes Behind and Jump Straight to Lightning Fast Analytics
T: <a href="tel:408-935-9389" value="+14089359389" target="_blank">408-935-9389 | @jaswani