Zeppelin Interpreter Page Not Showing

Tan, Jialiang

There are cases where after using Zeppelin for a while, its interpreter page does not show. Also I was not able to run any paragraphs anymore (nothing happens when click run button, not even any message). It seems that something is broken. Now I have to restart my Zeppelin instance when this happened. After checking the network calls from interpreter page, it is the /api/interpreter/setting that is not responding. What may cause the issue? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Re: Zeppelin Interpreter Page Not Showing

Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang

Which version of zeppelin do you use ? And could you check the zeppelin server log ?

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang

From: "Tan, Jialiang" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 2:24 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Zeppelin Interpreter Page Not Showing

There are cases where after using Zeppelin for a while, its interpreter page does not show. Also I was not able to run any paragraphs anymore (nothing happens when click run button, not even any message). It seems that something is broken. Now I have to restart my Zeppelin instance when this happened. After checking the network calls from interpreter page, it is the /api/interpreter/setting that is not responding. What may cause the issue? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Re: Zeppelin Interpreter Page Not Showing

Tan, Jialiang

Hi,

We are using version 0.6.2 and the log does not have anything.

Thanks,

Jialiang

From: "Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 5:28 PM