Zeppelin Interpreter Lifetime

Tan, Jialiang

We are having the same problem as described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2197

We have one interpreter each user and we have a lot of users. Basically resources got sucked up by all those idled interpreters.

There is one comment --- Kill it after idle for a while. How do you tell whether an interpreter is idled?

So does anyone has any workaround in terms of how to manage the lifecycle of interpreters?

Re: Zeppelin Interpreter Lifetime

Jeff Zhang

I am afraid no workaround for now, until this ticket is resolved.

Tan, Jialiang <[hidden email]>于2017年9月27日周三 上午7:46写道: