Zeppelin 0.8.0 - extract data from table

Zeppelin 0.8.0 - extract data from table

Vladimir Glushak
Hi,

I've noticed zeppelin 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT version allow you to edit data in table.
Can anyone point me to relevant improvement ticket: why it's done?
Basically, I'm trying to understand how can I use it (as It can be quite useful for me).

My scenario: I need to display data, allow user change some cells and then save it to HIVE table.

Can I access modified data in the following paragraph in my notebook?
I assume there must be some angular variable responsible for data in table that I can extract via zeppelin context, am I mistaken?

Thanks,
Volodymyr