Why anonymous login disabled for zeppelin (EMR)

Why anonymous login disabled for zeppelin (EMR)

Richard Xin
I started AWS EMR instance, initially anonymous login was enabled, i renamed zeppelin-site.xml.template to zeppelin-site.xml and restarted zeppelin, I noticed that anonymous login was disabled.

shouldn't config in zeppelin-site.xml.template be all default values? and I checked the file, it does have this:

<property>
  <name>zeppelin.anonymous.allowed</name>
  <value>true</value>
  <description>Anonymous user allowed by default</description>
</property>

Thanks in advance for the help.