Where are the interpreter settings stored ?

Where are the interpreter settings stored ?

Sudev A C
Hi,

Can anyone help in understanding where the interpreter settings are stored?

I'm trying to run Zeppelin in Docker, my issue is that I have to do all the configuration during every run of the docker. If the settings are being stored, read and populated to Zeppelin from a file then I can pre-load the same file to its location during docker build.

Has anyone worked around this issue?

Thanks
Sudev

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.

Re: Where are the interpreter settings stored ?

Ahyoung Ryu-3
Hi Sudev,

The setting information is stored in conf/interpreter.json

Hope it helps,
Ahyoung

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Sudev A C <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks a lot, Ahyoung :)

--
Sudev A C | Senior Data Engineer
[hidden email] | 8089442513

2nd floor, Tower B Divyashree Technopolis Yemalur , Bangalore , Karnataka 560025,India