Users in a DynamoDb for Zeppelin

Carlos Andres Zambrano Barrera
Hi Everyone!

I want to implement a DynamoDB to manage zeppelin users, I would like to know if there is anyone who has worked with external databases where users can be stored, keys and roles to access zeppelin.

this with the purpose of managing the users in the DB and not having to always manually edit the shiro.ini

--
Carlos Zambrano

Sent with Mailtrack