Setting Note permission

shyla
How do I set permissions to a Note to do only the following :
1. execute the paragraphs
2. choose a different value from dynamic dropdown
3. change display type from bar chart to tabular
4. download the result data as a csv or tsv file

I do no want the users to change the code or access Interpreter menu or change configuration.

Re: Setting Note permission

shyla
I want to know if this is possible. Works great for a single user but in a multi-user environment, we need more granular control on who can do what.  The readers permission is not useful, because the user cannot execute or even change the display type....

Please share your experience how you are using in multi user environment.

Thanks

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 9:53 PM, shyla deshpande <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do I set permissions to a Note to do only the following :
1. execute the paragraphs
2. choose a different value from dynamic dropdown
3. change display type from bar chart to tabular
4. download the result data as a csv or tsv file

I do no want the users to change the code or access Interpreter menu or change configuration.

Re: Setting Note permission

Jongyoul Lee
Simply, you'd better enables personalized mode in the top of note. Then, one user's behaviors doesn't affect another one.

Try it and leave comments.

Thanks,
Jongyoul Lee

--