Selecting z.show() text in chrome sometimes doesn't work

Selecting z.show() text in chrome sometimes doesn't work

Paul Brenner
Has anyone else encountered this? Sometimes when I use z.show to show a data frame I can select the text that is shown (for easy copy and pasting into a .filter() for example). However, other times I just can’t select the text. I have no idea what causes the problem to come or go away. Can anyone confirm this so that I know I’m not going crazy? Anyone have ideas what is causing it or what I could do about it?

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST
(217) 390-3033

PlaceIQ:Location Data Accuracy

Re: Selecting z.show() text in chrome sometimes doesn't work

Will there be steps to reproduce the problem?

And please feel free to open a JIRA issue.