Release supporting Spark 1.5.0

Duc le anh
Hello,

The only available Zeppelin tag on Github is 0.5.0, which does not support Spark 1.5.0. I was wondering when the next release that supports Spark 1.5.0 will be?

Thank you,

Duc Le

Re: Release supporting Spark 1.5.0

Hi Duc Le,

If you build Zeppelin from master branch, it will work with Spark 1.5.0.
Next release of course will includes this Spark 1.5.0 support.

Duc Le

Re: Release supporting Spark 1.5.0

Duc le anh
Hi Moon,

Thank you for the reply. We were looking for a stable release and not the one from the master branch. Do you have a specific release date yet?

-Duc

Duc Le