Read only mode

Nabajyoti Dash
Hi,
I want to make my zeppeline notebook read-only so that the end user can't modify the queries.
I am using zeppelin 0.6.0. Is this feature available in that version?If yes what to do?

Thanks,
Nabajyoti

Re: Read only mode

Jongyoul Lee
Hi Nabajyoti,

0.6.0 supports permission feature for note. If you click the lock icon in the right top corner, you can see the menu.

Regards,
Jongyoul

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Nabajyoti Dash <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I want to make my zeppeline notebook read-only so that the end user can't
modify the queries.
I am using zeppelin 0.6.0. Is this feature available in that version?If yes
what to do?

Thanks,
Nabajyoti

이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈

Re: Read only mode

Nabajyoti Dash
Thnkx Jongyoul.Got it.

Re: Read only mode

shyla
Hi Jongyoul,

The Read only permission for a Note just allows to view the Note.

I want to set permissions to a Zeppelin Note to do only the following :

1. execute the paragraphs
2. choose a different value from dynamic dropdown
3. change display type from bar chart to tabular ...
4. download the result data as a csv or tsv file

I do not want the users to change the code or access Interpreter menu or change configuration.

Please help.

Thanks