Re: Question about Zeppelin Sessions

Hi, Thanks for asking the question.

Zeppelin can create multiple instance of interpreter (under "Interpreter" menu).
Each interpreter instance can be binded to multiple notebooks.
The notebooks using same interpreter instance shares the same session.
For example, for Spark Interpreter, single spark interpreter instance shares single SparkContext, Scala compiler environment.
Hope this helps.

Best,
moon

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:14 PM 원승재(Seungjae Won) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, I was digging through google to find out about how Zeppelin sessions work, but I couldn’t find any information on this.

If multiple users are working on a notebook on Zeppelin, how would the notebook session be processed? How is the mid-progress saved?

Thank you in advance.