Re: Importing a csv file into zeppelin!

Robin Hillyard
Ooh, sorry, I didn’t see your response.

I can just email you the code if you like. You can use it for yourself until I can find a way of contributing it.

Robin

On Jun 23, 2015, at 11:18 PM, George Koshy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sure Robin, that would be great help! Where can I find the library functions!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Robin Hillyard <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have developed some Scala library functions to achieve typical generation of DataFrame objects directly from CSV files. I can contribute this code if you think it would be useful.

Robin

On Jun 23, 2015, at 8:10 PM, moon soo Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

You can load spark packages using dependency loader. for example

%dep
z.load("com.databricks:spark-csv_2.10:1.0.3")

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 5:02 PM George Koshy <[hidden email]> wrote:
I wanted to import a csv file into zeppelin, i didn't find any proper method yet!
Thought of using the spark-package http://spark -packages.org/package/databricks/spark-csv , how can I go about it? Any other method?

--
Sincerely!
George Koshy,