Pre-import Notebooks

Chaoran Yu
I want to pre-import my own notebooks in my Zeppelin build. I see that under my notebook/ folder there are following folders:
2A94M5J1Z  2BWJFTXKJ  2BYEZ5EVK  2C2AUG798  2C35YU814  2C57UKYWR  2CC5E4N4M

Under each one of them there’s a note.json file representing a notebook file. My question is, how do I go about adding my own notebook? I suppose I should create a new folder, but what name should I give it? Do names such as 2A94M5J1Z have meanings? What if I want to group two notebooks in a same group?

Thank you,
Chaoran Yu