Pre-configure Interpreters

Chaoran Yu
Hello,

   Is it possible to pre-configure interpreters used for a notebook in Zeppelin settings e.g. through zeppelin-env.sh? Or can they be pre-set in notebook’s json file?
The goal I want to achieve here is to avoid having to click the “Save” button in the following screenshot every time Zeppelin starts up. Either a global setting that works for all notebooks or notebook specific settings would satisfy my needs.

Thank you!

Re: Pre-configure Interpreters

Meethu Mathew
Looking for a solution to the same problem

Regards,
Meethu Mathew

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Chaoran Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

   Is it possible to pre-configure interpreters used for a notebook in Zeppelin settings e.g. through zeppelin-env.sh? Or can they be pre-set in notebook’s json file?
The goal I want to achieve here is to avoid having to click the “Save” button in the following screenshot every time Zeppelin starts up. Either a global setting that works for all notebooks or notebook specific settings would satisfy my needs.

Thank you!

Re: Pre-configure Interpreters

Once you bind interpreters once (and interpreters are automatically binded on Note creation), Zeppelin does not ask again after restart.

Or is it other use case? Could you explain how do you create and bind notebook little bit more?

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:36 PM Meethu Mathew <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looking for a solution to the same problem

Regards,

Meethu Mathew

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Chaoran Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

   Is it possible to pre-configure interpreters used for a notebook in Zeppelin settings e.g. through zeppelin-env.sh? Or can they be pre-set in notebook’s json file?
The goal I want to achieve here is to avoid having to click the “Save” button in the following screenshot every time Zeppelin starts up. Either a global setting that works for all notebooks or notebook specific settings would satisfy my needs.

Thank you!

PastedGraphic-1.tiff