Plot over a million points

Raffaele S
Hello,

I am currently working  on time series using a Spark infrastructure and I am trying to display multiple time series (millions of points) using Zeppelin.

The first thing I tried is to increase zeppelin.spark.maxResult value but this leads to high memory usage, lag and crashes.

Is there a way to display these points interactively using Zeppelin?

Thanks.

Raffaele

Re: Plot over a million points

Jongyoul Lee
Hi,

It's a problem from now. AFAIK, Zeppelin will propose TableData API and it will help to solve this kind of problem. Please wait a moment.

Regards,
JL

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈