Personal mode with Per User in Scoped process not working for Angular

Personal mode with Per User in Scoped process not working for Angular

Jeff Chung
I have set my notebook to personal mode and changed the Angular interpreter and Spark interpreter to Per User in Scoped process.  However change in the Angular UI for one user affect a different user.  One possibility issue is that I am getting the Angular scope this way:

Re: Personal mode with Per User in Scoped process not working for Angular

Jeff Chung
var scope = angular.element(element.parent('.ng-scope')).scope().compiledScope;

Is there a better way to get the per user Angular scope?
I am using Zeppelin 0.7.3.