Notebook permissions lost after restart

Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez
Hi,

I'm running a Zeppelin instance on Kubernetes. The notebooks are stored
on S3 and I have set the environment variable ZEPPELIN_NOTEBOOK_PUBLIC
to false.

When I redeploy Zeppelin, the notebook permissions (Owner, Readers,
Writers) are lost? Is this not being kept on S3?

Kind regards,

Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez

Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez

Re: Notebook permissions lost after restart

Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez
Yes, that's what I just found... I will have to use a persistent volume to store the config file. This should be redesigned, by making changes to that and other files... it's really hard to dockerize and deploy Zeppelin to kubernetes, mesos, ... without having to resort to bootstrapping  scripts and other magic.

Regards,

Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez