Notebook URL not redirecting after login

Notebook URL not redirecting after login

Kevin Niemann
Hi,

When I send out a link to a specific notebook and the user is not authenticated (which is required) they are redirected to the login page. After logging in successfully, Zeppelin does not redirect the user to the notebook as I would expect.

Can anyone confirm if this is a known issue or should I file an Jira? Perhaps I made a mistake in configuration.

Using Zeppelin 0.7.2 with LDAP authentication.

Thanks,
Kevin

Notebook URL not redirecting after login

Paul Brenner
I have experienced the same issue.

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST