Locking a paragraph for editing

Ben Vogan
Hi all,

Is it possible to allow someone to view and run paragraphs in a note, but not allow them to edit them?  If so, how do I do that?

BENJAMIN VOGAN | Data Platform Team Lead

Re: Locking a paragraph for editing

Park Hoon
Hi,

AFAIK, Zeppelin doesn't distinguish the roles for running and modification. `Writer` and `Owner` can execute and edit the paragraph.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-server/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/socket/NotebookServer.java#L1718-L1727

Regard,