Livy Manager - Web UI for Managing Apache Livy Sessions

Livy Manager - Web UI for Managing Apache Livy Sessions

Keiji Yoshida
Hi,

I just released a Web UI for managing Apache Livy sessions for non-developer users:

This Web UI enables non-developer Livy users to monitor and kill their Livy sessions.

I have been managing Apache Zeppelin with Livy interpreter and I have felt that it is difficult for non-developer users to monitor and kill their Livy sessions / Spark applications and that causes a heavy and long running Spark application remains for a long time when a non-developer user submits such an application accidentally. That feeling made me create this application.

Additionally, this application supports LDAP authentication and authorization, that works well with Apache Zeppelin + LDAP authentication + Livy interpreter.

I would be glad if you would try this application.

Regards,

Keiji Yoshida

Re: Livy Manager - Web UI for Managing Apache Livy Sessions

Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang

Great work, @Keiji,  Livy also provide a webUI for managing livy sessions. And welcome to contribute your work to livy.

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang