Is it possible to customize the skin on Zeppelin?

Is it possible to customize the skin on Zeppelin?

Girish Reddy
Is it possible to customize the skin on Zeppelin? In other words, replace the Zeppelin logo with something else?

I understand we can customize the notebook itself. But I am more interested in changing the Zeppelin logo in the blue header bar that appears on every notebook.

Re: Is it possible to customize the skin on Zeppelin?

IT CTO

I think you should open a JIRA issue for that.
Eran

Eran | "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless)

Re: Is it possible to customize the skin on Zeppelin?

Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim

There's no way to change it from UI,
but Zeppelin is an opensourse, you can change it from css.

2015년 9월 28일 (월) 오전 9:40, IT CTO <[hidden email]>님이 작성: