Integrating SSO to Zeepelin Shiro

Niraj Kumar

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate SSO to Zeppelin using shiro. Identity provider is Siteminder and protocol is SAML.

Could you please send me or point me to link where I find the procedure to do this.?

Thanks in advance

Niraj

Disclaimer :
This email communication may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not an intended recipient you are requested not to reproduce, copy disseminate or in any manner distribute this email communication as the same is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the communication sent in error. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure & error free and Incedo Inc. is not liable for any errors in the email communication or for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.

Re: Integrating SSO to Zeepelin Shiro

Vinay Shukla
Hi Niraj,

AFAIK, right now Zeppelin does not support SSO integration. There is a possiblity to integrate Zeppelin with Apache Knox to take advantage of SSO features and integrate any SAML based SSO provider.

If you are willing to right custom code, I support SSO integration can be done with current Zeppelin versions.

Thanks,
Vinay