I need data download button in the Reports mode

I need data download button in the Reports mode

shyla
Hello all,

I want the users to be able to download the data in report mode.  Is there a way, some kind of tricks? please help

Re: I need data download button in the Reports mode

Ruslan Dautkhanov
Chrome can print to pdf. In Destination "printer" change to "Save as pdf".

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:31 AM, shyla deshpande <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I want the users to be able to download the data in report mode.  Is there a way, some kind of tricks? please help

Thanks