How to update paragraph text

Plamen Paskov
Hello everyone,

I need a functionality to update the paragraph text from spark
interpreter. I was searching over the internet and looked at the source
code but i didn't find anything.
Is it possible to achieve that? If not how i can achieve the following:

- connect to kinesis stream
- create custom sink provider where i will output some angular code that
will append chart data

I'm using highcharts javascript library for drawing charts.