How to stop Zeppelin on Windows?

Muhammad Rezaul Karim
Hi All,

I understand that I can start the Zeppelin server on Windows using the following command:
bin\zeppelin.cmd

How could I stop it afterwords? It#s pity that there's no such instruction: Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 Documentation: Quick Start

Re: How to stop Zeppelin on Windows?

Raffaele S
On Windows you can just kill the process from task manager or command line:

-    taskkill /IM _processname_

Raffaele