How to rename Zeppelin notebook?

Abhi Basu
Is it a bug in 0.50?

Also, how can notebooks be exported to be shared with others?

Thanks,

Abhi

Abhi Basu

Abhi Basu

Re: How to rename Zeppelin notebook?

Abhi Basu
I have tried renaming like that, but goes back to original system generated name.

You may think of having an export feature to HTML, PDF or zeppelin notebook format for easy sharing.

Thanks,

Abhi

Hi,

Abhi Basu
tog

Re: How to rename Zeppelin notebook?

tog
Abhi

You need to press enter to confirm the name and that should work.

An export feature would be nice - either in zeppelin notebook format, scal or python when it make sense

Cheers
Guillaume

PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: How to rename Zeppelin notebook?

Kelly, Jonathan
When you've finished renaming it, what do you do? I seem to recall that if you just click outside of the textbox, it will revert to the previous name, but if you actually hit Enter, it will save the new name. It's been a while since I've tried this though, and I'm only responding from my phone at the moment, so I can't check, but I'm pretty sure that I've run into something like this before.

If you've tried hitting Enter and still had it not save the new name, check the server logs to see if it encountered any permissions error or any other exception at the time.

Sent from Nine