How to apache zeppelin front ui?

Steve Fox
Hi zeppelin users!

I am trying to change the front ui of apache zeppelin.

Can I change to the bootstrap theme when I change front ui?

I can not seem to find it, but where is the document to refer to?

Thanks.

Re: How to apache zeppelin front ui?

小野圭二
Hi Steve,

I am not sure the front ui can replace with the bootstrap theme, but I have been customizing my Zep by changing the files below 'zeppelin-web/src/app/home' and/or 'zeppelin-web/src/components'.
You know after changing those files You need recompile to reflect it to yours.

Hey guys, am I correct?

-keiji