How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

shyla

I need to clear the output of some specific paragraphs on the click of a button in Zeppelin. Clearing the output of all paragraphs won't work for me because the calendar that I am using for date input is part of the output.

How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

Re: How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

Mohit Jaggi
Any way to do this? I am also interested in this.

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:54 PM, shyla deshpande <[hidden email]> wrote:

I need to clear the output of some specific paragraphs on the click of a button in Zeppelin. Clearing the output of all paragraphs won't work for me because the calendar that I am using for date input is part of the output.

How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

Thanks