Hi, can I write python code in zeppelin

Aaron Li
hi, thanks for build such an amazing project, especially for the flexible visulization solution, since I like python, I want to ask can I write python code in zeppelin, and what's more, can zeppelin render matplotlib graph object if I use plot functions in matplotlib?

thanks a lot

Re: Hi, can I write python code in zeppelin

IT CTO

Yes sure try %pysprak and type your vode'

Eran | "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless)

Eran | "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless)

Re: Hi, can I write python code in zeppelin

Felix Cheung
I think he meant

%pyspark

It doesn't support embedded matplotlib plot by itself but it should work with a handy helper function to do some conversion. You can follow up with me directly, should be able to dig this up in git somewhere.

_____________________________

Re: Hi, can I write python code in zeppelin

Aaron Li
ok, thanks a lot, please let me know if you figure out how to enable matplotlib plot in zeppelin, thanks

---
 | Aaron Li | Backend Developer | [hidden email] | +86-182-0217-1279

Download Glow from the App Store Google Playor the Amazon App Store
Download Glow Nurture from the App Store or Google Play

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Felix Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think he meant

%pyspark

It doesn't support embedded matplotlib plot by itself but it should work with a handy helper function to do some conversion. You can follow up with me directly, should be able to dig this up in git somewhere.

Re: Hi, can I write python code in zeppelin

Here's one example how you can render matplotlib graph

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL0xlZW1vb25zb28vemVwcGVsaW4tZXhhbXBsZXMvbWFzdGVyLzJBSEhIRkZVOS9ub3RlLmpzb24